The documents required at the time of admission in any college are:
- Marksheet of Std. X examinations
- Marksheet of Std. XII examinations
- Score Card of the respective entrance exam.
- Admit card of the exam.
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of Indian Nationality of the candidate (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Physical Fitness Certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner (registered doctor).
- For SC/ST/NT1/NT2/OBC/SPC students, caste certificate / caste validity / non-creamy layer certificate (if and as applicable)
- Relevant documents for defense / physically handicapped / J&K candidates (if applicable)
Original documents are to be submitted during admission. Do carry atleast 2 attested copies of above documents.
Hope this helps!