what are the important chapters to prepare for NEET EXAM
Recommended: Join NEET Crash Course to Improve Your Preparation Level & Strengthen Most Asked Concepts in NEET Start Now
Most Important chapters for NEET 2020 Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids.
- S, P, D and F Block Elements.
Most Important chapters for NEET 2020 Physics
- The most important topic for NEET Physics from class 11th syllabus is Mechanics. On an average 11-12 questions are asked from this important topic in NEET every year.
- Topics such as Semi-conductors, Heat and Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Work Energy & Power and Rotational Motion are also important and you need to practice thoroughly these important topics to score well in Physics in your NEET exam.
- Modern Physics, from class 12th syllabus, is the most important topic for NEET.
- Current Electricity & Magnetism, Electrostatics and Optics are also very important chapters for NEET 2020 and you should thoroughly prepare and practise these topics.
Important chapters for NEET 2020 Biology
- Ecology is the most important topic for NEET Biology. On an average, 12-15 questions are asked in the NEET exam from this topic every year. This is an easy and the most scoring topic in biology.
- Human Physiology and Plant physiology are equally important topics for NEET 2020. Together around 20-25 questions are asked from these two topics in NEET exam. These most important topics demand clarity of concept, as more application-based questions are asked in the exam. You should prepare and practice these important topics thoroughly.
- Genetics & Evolution is another very important chapter for NEET. Evolution is very easy but you need to understand and practice the concepts in Genetics as much as possible.
- Cell structure & Function chapter also carries a good weightage in the NEET exam and as such is an important chapter.
- Another very important chapter for NEET is Biotechnology. This is a small topic, easy to understand but quite scoring.
To know more about important topics, you can visit the following link:-
I hope this information would be helpful for you.
All the best