what are the total no of ews candidates who qualified jee advance 2020....also tell total gen-ews candidates
As per the statistics released by Indian Institute of Technology Delhi for the JEE advanced examination the information regarding your question is described below.
a] NON-PWD GEN-EWS category -
1) Total no. of candidates registered for JEE advance for both papers with non PWD GEN-EWS category = 25217
2) Total no. of candidates appeared for exam with non PWD GEN-EWS category = 23570
3) Total no. candidates qualified with non PWD GEN-EWS category = 5087
b] PWD GEN-EWS category -
1) Total no. of candidates registered for both papers = 191
2) Total no. of appeared candidates for both papers = 179
3) Total no. of candidates qualified the exam = 53
You should also go through the below link in which all the statistics related JEE advanced 2020 are given.
Also I would like to suggest you to go through our college predictor tool for both JEE MAIN and ADVANCED which will help you in predicting some decent colleges for you according to your preferences. The links for both are provided below.
Best of luck.
For jee advance ,For Gen-Ews Candidate which ews certificate required central or Maharashtra please tell me
Know More about
Your Joint Entrance Examination (Main) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.