what can I do after completing b. in fashion designing. is fashion designing a good career option
Fashion designing is one of the most lucrative , appealing ,glamorous and exciting career options in today's world. If you have a penchant for creativity ,style and originally , a career in fashion designing is the one tailor made for you .
If you did bachelor in fashion design course you can have no .of opportunities in outside world to proof yourself, like you become costume designer , personal stylist ,Technical designer ,Fashion journalist ,visual Merchandiser ,Fashion consultant ,quality controller,Fashion coordinator and Fashion Merchandiser and etc. If not satisfied with profession that on bachelor ,can move for further studies that makes more specialist on Fashion design course that leads to do more research on it if interested
If not done with bachelor in fashion design ,FDDI is offering course to make career as best option as Fashion designer primarily.The FDDI campus of Hyderabad is one of the best leading institution in India ,15 acre of campus has all facilities that should be there to lead the faculty and students in their future design professional in chosen career.
- The experienced faculty making the students getting best of their placements as results in academic
- Class-rooms and Auditorium are best at maintenance built with air conditioned & best furniture of seating arrangements and projector in both.
- Computer lab and Library are good at giving information
- Hostel facility for both Girls & Boys are separated with quality food
overall the campus is at best in academics and providing the placements to students with the best of leading and top companies that part with institution.
For more information and updates visit www.fddiindia.com.
A career in Fashion designing is very promising and has various opportunities for you. It is also a very creative and fun job.
I will list out some of the career options after a degree in Fashion design :
- Fashion designers
- fashion stylist
- retail manager at famous fashion houses, clothing brands such as Gucci, Zara, Louis Vuitton, Burberry etc
- Textile designers
- fashion blogger
- fashion consultant
- Sketching Assistant
- fashion journalist
- Fashion coordinators
Some of the leading leading recruiting companies are: