IPU CET exam syllabus is of class 12th and 11th science. The full marks of the exam is 600 the total number of objectives are 150 for each correct answer you are awarded plus 4 and for each wrong answer you are awarded -1. The total duration of exam is 2 hour 30 minutes.
Hope this will help
syllabus for IPU CET is:
- for MBA: (i) English Language & Comprehension- (30%), (ii) Numerical Ability- (30%), (iii) General Awareness- (10%), (iv) Reasoning ability including data interpretation- (30%)
- for MBA(IT): (i) English Language & Comprehension, (ii) Numerical Ability & Mathematics, (iii) Logical Reasoning & Data interpretation, (iv) Computer Science
- for MCA: (i) Mathematics- (25%), (ii) English Language & Comprehension- (25%), (iii) Computer Awareness- (25%), (iv) Logical and Analytical Ability- (25%)
- for MAMC: (i) Communication Skills- English (30%), (ii) Current Affairs- (20%), (iii) General Knowledge- (20%), (iv) Mass Media (Print/ TV/ Radio/ Film/ New Media)- (30%)
- for LLM: (i) General Knowledge (including English Language)- (20%), (ii) Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Commercial Law & Family Law- (30%), (iii) Public International Law, Human Rights Law and Environment Law- (30%), (iv) Current Trends in Law- (20%)
Hope this helps.
All the Best!
IPU CET B.B.A 2019 College Predictor
Know your college admission chances based on your IPU CET B.B.A Rank
Hi Abhishek, Indraprastha Unievrsity common entrance test will start from april and continue till end of may for all courses which are available in the college, for the syllabus, you can visit https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/ipu-cet-syllabus . You can find the detailed syllabus there.
Hope this helps.
to get admission in ipu cet 3 years bba courses you need to appear in the entrance test which conducts by guru govind singh indraprastha university.
you may follow the below link to know about the entrance test syllabus: