Hope you are doing well.
Here are the most important and best ways to begin B.Tech. preparation in 11th grade while keeping JEE mains preparation in mind.
- Examine the JEE syllabus in its entirety.
- For JEE preparation, you'll need the following books and study materials.
- Make a timetable or study schedule.
- Understand the fundamentals, repeat concepts, and develop a problem-solving mindset.
- For systematic and guided preparation, enrol in a coaching programme.
- Make a commitment to yourself and stick to it.
- Take short breaks in between long periods of study.
- Continue to review the concepts you've learnt.
- To accomplish big achievements, focus on small goals.
- Measuring your learning and performance is a good idea.
Hope this helps.