You can use the following tips to learn formulas-
- Do not try to cram a formula or a list of formulae. Try to understand it first, get familiar with the logic behind the formula.
- Practice is the key to learn it. Once you practice sufficiently, you tend to learn it in a better way and your chances of retention are also more.
- You can also use memory techniques like forming Mnemonics. This makes learning things very easy.
- You can create a list of these formulae and paste it in your room/cupboards so that you can take a look at them anytime.
- You can try to break down the formulas into parts in order to understand it well.
Best of luck!