PUCET is conducted by Punjab University Chandigarh . The medium of language and answering is English . you are required to qualify the entrance test in order to take admission for various Degree courses in Punjab University .
Here are the brief detail for the exam pattern ;
1. Total number of question for each subject : 60 question
2. Type of question : Multiple- choice questions .
3. Maximum marks allotted to each subject paper : 120 marks
4. Duration for each subject paper : 70 minutes.
5. Marking scheme : Negative marking scheme; 0.5 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer .
6. PUCET subject or syllabus: Physics , Chemistry ,Biology and Mathematics . you are required to select a combination of subjects depending on the course they have selected.
HOPE THIS HELP!