What is the scope of hospitality and tourism management in India. Plz mention colleges for this course
The scope of the hospitality in India is very wide because as more as tourist visit in India, so this industry is growing really fast. There are many hotels like The Taj, The Lalit and also the JW Marriot and also tye many travel companies as well, which means there are many job opportunities in this field.
The scope of hospitality and tourism management in India is wide. These are:
- Hotel and Restaurant management
- Cruise Ship Hotel management
- Hospital Administration and Catering
- Hotel and Tourism Associations
- Airline Catering and Cabin Services
- Club management
- Forest Lodges
- Guest Houses, etc.
Check the link below to know the colleges this course:
This course’s curriculum include aviation management, tourism & hospitality management.
Successful graduates of the course are gainfully employed across a range of areas, such as avionics, tourism, and hospitality management. Scope is really wide. Such graduates are hired in capacities such as:
- Customer Care Officer, Front Office, Receptionist, Operations Manager.
- Tour Operator, Assistant Sales Manager, Information Assistant.
- Lobby Manager, Operations Executive, Reservations Executive, Sales Manager.
- Ticketing Executive, Professor & Lecturer, Accounts Assistant.
- Hotel Management Trainee, Executive Facility Management.
- Guest Tourism Manager, Travel and Tourism Manager, Relationship Manager.
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Tour Management Executive
- Travel Consultant, etc.
- Best colleges for Hospitality, Aviation & Tourism courses are:
Lovely Professional University.
Garware Institute of Career Education and Development
Sir Sitaram and Lady Shantabai Patkar College of Arts and Science
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
Avaline Academy Mumbai
There is a wide scope of hospitality and tourism management in India. As we all are familiar about the hotel industry it is getting modernised and growing day by day so students has a golden opportunity to make their careers in the hotel industry. Hotel industry is segmented into different segments such as front office, food and beverages, house keeping, accounting, security and many other the same goes with tourism also there are many great colleges and universities which provides hotel management courses. Quantum University Roorkee is a hub of quality education and also providing courses related to hotel management
The best perk of courses of Hospitality & Tourism is that it's growth and exposure is the highest in the world.Hospitality & Tourism has the highest potential for growth all over the world. Millions of tourists account for international travel alone. The impact of this industry is perfect, let it be social, environmental and economic,it's environment is quite essential for creating sustainable occupations and jobs.
After completing the course of hospitality and tourism management, the ones who have graduated will find a wide and plethora of career opportunities in the following fields-
Airlines and Cruises
Sports Management and Recreation
Hotels and Resorts
Tourism Destinations and Attractions
Commercial Food Service
Cultural Tourism Development
Here are some of the college
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Delhi
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Mumbai
Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Hyderabad
Department of Hotel Management, Christ University,Bangalore
I hope the answer given above answered your querie.
According to the World Travel and Tourism Council, Hospitality & Tourism has the highest potential for growth all across the globe. Millions of tourists account for international travel alone. The social, environmental and economic impact of this industry is also essential for creating sustainable jobs.
After completion of hospitality and tourism management course, the graduates find a wide variety of career opportunities across following-
- Hotels and Resorts
- Meeting and Event Planning
- Spa and Wellness Management
- Tourism Destinations and Attractions
- Airlines, Cruises and other Transportation
- Restaurants and Commercial Food Service
- Leisure, Recreation and Sports Management
- Environmentally Sustainable and Cultural Tourism Development
Check out the list of Hospitality & Tourism colleges in India here- https://hospitality.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-hospitality-tourism-colleges-in-India
Hope this helps.