The Army Institute of Law Entrance Test (or AIL LET) is an online-based entrance exam conducted by Army Institute of Law, Mohali, Punjab for admission to its BA LLB program.
The question will be of subject Mental Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, and General English.
The Question Pattern and the Syllabus is as follows:
General English : 50 Questions (50 Marks)
- One word Substitution
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
General Knowledge & Current Affairs : 50 Questions (50 Marks)
- (i) History
- (ii) Art and Literature/General Awareness
- (iii) Economics
- Pertaining to matters featured in mainstream
- Media can be asked and period can be limited to
Mental Ability : 50 Questions (50 Marks)
- Series Completion
- Blood relations
- Direction Sense test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Completion of Series
Law Aptitude : 50 Questions (50 Marks)
As the candidates cannot be tested on any prior knowledge of law or legal concepts, only questions pertaining to Legal Awareness will be framed with the help of legal propositions and a set of facts such as:
- Law and Judiciary
- Current and important legal facts.
- Legal Terms, which commonly occurs in lay man’s language but are used some times without understanding
Hope this Helped!
Best of luck for your Future!