As evident from the official website, Panjab University doesn't offer M.A. in Political Science course. It awards M.Phil. and Ph.D. degrees in Political Science only.
But I am providing you below some general topics of PG entrance exam for Political Science with reference to Mysore University -
1. Fundamentals of Political Science
2. Political thinkers- Aristotle, Plato and Kautilya, Mahatma Gandhi, Dr.BR Ambedkar and Jawaharlal Nehru.
3. Modern Governments
4. Constitution of India
5. State Government and Politics
6. Local self governments
7. Political process in India
8. Public Administration
9. International Relations
10. International Organizations and Administration
Taking them as the base, you can start your preparation. Though as per my knowledge, most of the Masters' entrance questions are based on UG syllabus. Only a few universities include Higher Secondary level Pol. Sci./General Knowledge/English/ etc. questions for 25% of the paper. The rest 75% is purely subject oriented ( i.e. based on B.A. (Hons.) Pol. Science syllabus).
So, you can go through the course syllabus of B.A. (Hons.) Pol. Science of the concerned University, practice the old question papers and revise your current B.A. (Hons.) Pol. Sci. syllabus well.
For more information about the courses offered by PU, kindly visit : https://university.careers360.com/articles/panjab-university-courses
Feel free to ask in the comment section if you have any more queries.
Hope this answer will help you.