which book is best for preparation of BHU UET BA LL.B (five year) enterence exam?
If you are preparing for CLAT then you can prefer that study material only because the syllabus for 5 years law exam is almost same. Here also I am giving you some of the books name you can prefer.
BHU by Arihant Experts
Legal awareness and legal reasoning by A.P.Bharjwaj.
Legal Aptitude for CLAT and other Law entrance examination by A.P.Bhardwaj.
The Pearson’s Legal refresher For the CLAT and Law Entrance and Judicial Services examinations by A.P.Bhardwaj.
Some preparation Tips :
- Just like other Law entrance examination, this exam also requires a lot of critical thinking and presence of mind.
- Thus, start reading the daily newspapers and magazines which will give you knowledge about current affairs in the world.
- Always try to practice new words from the English news papers and magazines. This will help you in improving your vocabulary.
- Please refer the prescribed books for the BLAT Be thorough enough on any topic possible.
- Be aware of the syllabus and pattern for BLAT . Also, please be clear on which sections to concentrate more. This will help you to face the exam confidently.