Which book is good for JEE MAIN PHYSICS for upcoming 6 months to score 90+ in Physics JEE MAIN 2020
If you are targeting 90+ in Physics for JEE Mains then you have to go through with many books which will give you the actual scenario of that respective topic. For that you can refer like :
- HCV or NCERT
- DC Pandey
- I.E Irodovo
- Previous 10 years sample paper's of Physics
All the best
The best books according to me for preparation of jee main(phy) are:
- Concepts of Physics by H.C Verma (vol.1 and vol. 2) – refer this for concept building
- Physics vol1 and vol2 by Resnick Halliday – a great book for theory and non-trivial problems
- New pattern phy book by DC Pandey – a great book for problems
- Problems in general physics by I.E. Irodov- for more challenging problems.
- 37 years previous years question bank
Hope this helps! Good luck!
JEE Main 2020 College Predictor
Know your college admission chances based on your JEE Main Percentile