Hi Inaya ,
Firstly you can't score 480 in NEET by the help of only physics and chemistry . Even if you score full marks in physics and chemistry both still it only makes 360 for you . So Biology is the most important factor for scoring in NEET , give proper attention to it to make your target score 480 easier . Now if you performed pretty well in biology 480 will be a cake walk for you . Again leaving some chapters isn't a proper way of preparation , but still I'm mentioning here some of high yeilding factors for physics and chemistry .
For physics high yeilding chapters are -
1) Modern physics , the most high yeild chapter
2) Electromagnetic physics
3) Optics , wave
4) Mechanics are of comparatively lesser yeild in NEET but it makes your strong basics of physics .
Give these chapters utmost attention during revision .
For Chemistry -
1) practice just formulaes and numericals for physical chemistry ,
2) Give thorough read and revision of NCERT for inorganic chemistry , no extra knowledge needed
3) For organic chemistry focus on mechanisms and revise different problems applying the mechanisms .Knowledge from NCERT is sufficient to score good in organic chemistry .
Another trick for chemistry is the study and proper revision of memory based chapters of inorganic chemistry like polymer , biomolecules etc from just NCERT . These chapters are very much scoring and time saving because questions from these chapters come as oneliner from NCERT .
All these study hacks are more than enough for scoring high in NEET . Finally dedication and hardwork will be required and it will definitely pay you off . Best of luck .