Which documents require for sc candidate to fill jee mains form
The documents required for JEE mains application form are as follows:-
1. Class 10th marksheet.
3. Your and your parent's signature.
4. Application fee.
The documents required during jee mains form filling are,
(1) A colour photograph of full frontal (face) view, with the head centred in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph and taken within the last six months. The photograph should be such that it will allow unambiguous identification of the candidate.
(2) Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
(3) Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this exam in 2014).
(4) Scanned copy of candidate’s full signature.
(5) Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression.
(6) If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate ( FORM EC1 ).
Hope this will help you.