Which is best Preparation book for mechanical engineering in GATE exam ?
Latest: [Know your admission chances in IIT/NIT & Other Engineering Colleges and PSUs as per your GATE Score / Marks]- Check Now
Hii Vijay Kumar,
GATE is a wonderful opportunity to do masters in reputated colleges in India.It is also a platform to get the dream job in However it needs a lot of dedication and focus to crack the GATE exam.preparation strategy is the first step to crack GATE exam.
Some of the books which helps your preparation strategy to crack GATE exam are:
- Engineering Mechanics by RK Rajput
- Mechanics of materials by B.C punmia
- Theory of Mechanisms and machines by A.Ghosh and A.K mallik
- Mechanical vibrations by G.K grover
- Design of machine elements by V.B bandari
- Fluid Mechanics by R.K bansal
- Heat and mass transfer by R.C sachadeva
- Engineering Thermodynamics by p.k nag
- Manufacturing science by A.Ghosh and A.K mallik
- Modern production or operations management by buffa and sarin
- Operation research by kanti swaroop
GATE Prepration books for ME stream.
Here are some GATE prepration books for strategic prepration of mechanical stream:
Strength of material by SS Rattan
Theory of machine by RS Khurmi
Mechanical Vibration by GK Grover
Desighn of machine elements by VB Bhandari
Engineering mechanics by SS Bhavikatti
Fluid mechanics by RK bansal
Heat and Mass transfer by PK Nag
Engineering thermodynamics by cengel and boles
Internal Combustion Engine by V Ganesan
Refrigeration and air conditioning by CP Arora
Material Science by UC Jindal
Production Engineering by ambitabh ghosh
Industrial Engineering by OP khana
These are list of books for gate ME.