which type of gk is included in this exam i mean to that like current affairs, or history or world wide current affairs?
Firstly, for an competitive or entrance exam, general knowledge is considered to be a crucial section which most of us avoid and focus more on analytical and logical section of the test. This is where most of us lose marks that can help us increasing our percentile.
In any competitive exam, the type of questions one can expect are mostly based on current affairs. For instance, if 80% of the questions are regarding current affairs then remaining 20% is about history and other domain. But, most of the test patterns specify that the general knowledge questions will be based on current affairs on their website or link.