cs and design or computer science which is having more job opportunities and which is best within these two courses
Which is better option (ECE in NIT surthkal) or (CS in IIIT Delhi) or (IT in NSUT/DTU)
I have 85-90 expected percentile in mhtcet. which are the best college for me in cs branch in maharashtra
Colleges for cs branch in Maharashtra are-
- Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management, Mumbai.
- Zagdu Singh Chartitable Trust's Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai.
- MAEER's MIT School of Management, Pune.
- Rizvi Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai.
Hope this information helps!!!!
which computer science engineering colleges can I get through 65000 kcet ranking
for 126330 ranking which college I get in Karnataka for computer science engineering
sir I got 21k rank in engeerning what are colleges can I choose for cs/iS/ec branch?
which is more better for cs department sharda or gl bajaj
For a B.Tech CSE, Sharda University is the superior choice amongst the two. A assured future is what you'll get if you pursue a B.Tech at Sharda. Only if you have high grades and talents that are on par with the company's standards will it guarantee you a placement.
Audi, Mahindra Satyam, HCL, and IBM are just a handful of the businesses that come to school for on-campus hiring.
The faculty is now a consideration. The faculty here is well skilled and experienced. All of the instructors have post-graduate degrees, and several of them have doctorates. However, they are still willing to assist you whenever you need it. They prepare you to stand out with your abilities and knowledge in this cutthroat environment by teaching you how to be creative. However, you should possess that ability, as well as, more crucially, the desire and passion to make the most of your future.
The CS department has everything needed to allow students to explore and succeed in their studies.
i got 84 percentile in jee mains can i get any college with cs branch with low fees
1) IET Lucknow
4) BIT JHANSI
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK IT ON COLLEGE PREDICTOR
I HOPE YOU ARE UNDERSTAND
after bsc data science online degree, so can I eligible for m tech computer science engineering
Let’s see the eligibility criteria for mtech -
Eligibility Requirements :
For this reason, candidates should first pursue an MSc in their respective fields before applying to an MTech programme. BSc candidates typically graduate with a 3-year course degree, which is insufficient to be eligible for admission into a Master's programme. Below are the requirements that a student must fulfil before submitting an application for an MTech degree:
- Candidates must have earned a minimum of 50% to 60% on their BSc and MSc exams, or a C.G.P.A. of 6.0 or higher, if the BSc was earned over a three-year period.
- Candidates are able to apply immediately for an MTech degree if they have successfully finished their bachelor's degree with four years of coursework.
- Candidates who meet the requirements must take the standard national or institute-level entrance tests.
- The UGC (University Grants Commission), along with the course the students chose, shall recognise the university or college from whence the graduates came.
Process for Admission to MTech after BSc
- However, in order to be eligible to apply for the degree, students must pass the national-level entrance exam GATE. The admission process for MTech courses varies from university to university. The following list of important considerations for applicants to keep in mind when they consider applying to an MTech programme.
- For students to qualify for an MTech degree, they must take the GATE exam and select the proper field of study.
- The candidates must pass the admission tests in order to apply to various colleges based on their scientific specialties.
- For consideration for entrance into a reputable company, candidates must successfully complete any personal interview rounds.
Hope this information helps you.