can i study btec data analyst in Loyola college (girls)
Loyola College, Chennai does not offer b.Tech Data Analyst course. Even, Loyola College does not offer any B.Tech course. The courses offered by Loyola College, Chennai are B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, M.C.A., B.Voc., B.Com(Hons), B.C.A., B.M.M., B.B.A, M.A., M.Com, M.Sc., Ph.D, M.Phil courses.
Refer here for more info - https://www.careers360.com/colleges/loyola-college-chennai/courses
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
some best college in tamil nadu for btech data analyst
Here as per your doubt I am giving you the list of some top college in Tamilnadu for BTech in Data analyst :
- Centre of excellence and advanced computing.
- College of engineering Guindy, Anna University.
- Rajalakshmi school of business.
- PSG institute of advanced studies ,Coimbatore.
- Karunya institute of technology.
- Chennai institute of technology.
- SRM institute of Science.
Best of luck.
business options after data analyst and data science in India ?
Data analytics is broadly described as a method for analyzing data sets to make certain conclusions, based on the information given, with the assistance of specialized applications. Data analytics has become a very significant part of business sectors in the past few years as it allows for more informed business decisions based on objective facts and analysis. A data analyst collects, analyses and performs statistical analysis of the array of large data.
Business options after data analysts are following: Market Research Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Statistician, Business data analyst, Data Architect, Data Engineer, Healthcare data analyst, Data analyst consultant, Financial data analyst, Machine learning data research analyst.
You may also read the article on Career as Data Analyst for more details.
what would worth to choose between - visva Bharati or presidency university kolkata Bsc statistics or kalyani university 5 year Msc statistics or MAKAUT (WBUT) university haringhata for Bsc data science according to faculty, academics, placements?
see from job prospect and career opportunities , presidency and kalyani university is best among the colleges you have mentioned. however in data science related work a master degree is necessary as far industry standards, also you may appear in ssc cgl statistical officer exams, so my preference go for kalyani university 5 years integrated msc in statistics course.
how do i become a data analyst through humanities?
Consider these options
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) By IIM Calcutta, ISI Kolkata & IIT Kharagpur (Tri-Institute Course) Entry criteria for student:Entrance exam
2. Post Graduate Program in Data Science By Praxis Business School Entry criteria for student:Only candidates with minimum 60 percent in class X, XII & graduation are eligible. Further, selection is based on entrance exam followed by essay writing and personal interview.
3. MSc In Business And Data Analytics By INSOFE (International School of Engineering) Entry criteria for student:Entrance exam and interview
4. Post Graduation Programme Business Analytics By International Institute of Digital Technologies (IIDT) Entry criteria for student:Students must take entrance test followed by personal interview.
5. Master Of Business Administration (Data Sciences And Data Analytics) By Symbiosis Centre For Information Technology Entry criteria for student:Students are admitted through entrance exam
I have very eager interest in dealing with data but I am not well versed in Python. Can you tell me what opportnuity in this field I can go for like Data Analyst, Data scientist & Data Engineer without being well versed in python?
You need to be well versed in one programming which can deal with data, Python is one of them so Either you can go for R or Python or some other programming languages but you need to be well versed with at least one if you want to get a good design or programming level job other wise you will get an entry level job where you will be doing Visualization, making some crafts, dealing excel files or data handling projects but that will limit your career priorities & career choices so you need to be well verse in one language which is dealt with data analytics.
Dr. Deepak Garg
(Prof. & HOD, Bennett University)
Where Should I go for between- ILEAD college BSc data science or Kalyani university integrated MSc statistics? what would better to me for wealthy safe and secure future?
see data science and statistics have some similarities , but the career growth of view data science is better option then statistics, since it has some programming languages is added in syllabus, ilead is affiliated by makaut, kolkata, and according to students review has excellent placement record, almost 70% students get placed and have roles as data analytics, data scientist positions.
which would be better to choose between - BSc data science and BBA business analytics course according to syllabus of MAKAUT university?
This decision totally depends upon your choice what do you like the most.
It doesn't depend which course is better from where ,what matters is how interested are you in a course.
Talking of that the basic difference in both of them are
A person with data science skills can do work regarding a business analytics ,but the case is not other way around.
But as already mentioned its your personal choice.
Are MAKAUT university BSc+MSc data science graduate eligible to apply for RBI grade B DSIM/DEPR post? SSC CGL JSO and Complier post and UPSC ISS, IES post? Please mentioned other opportunities?
• Age Limit: The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1990 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
• Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2020. Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2020. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Selection Procedure: Important Points
The candidates should keep in mind the following points related to the SBI PO selection process:
• Biometric Verification: To ensure an error-free and secure selection procedure for SBI PO 2020, the bank may digitally capture the thumb impression of the candidate. This is done to verify the genuineness of the candidates. Any inconsistency in the biometric verification will lead to rejection of the candidature and punitive legal actions. Candidates are thus advised not to apply any kind of external matter like ink, mehandi, chemical etc. on their hands.
• Number of Attempts: The maximum number of chances are fixed for each category. Candidates who have used up all the chances are not eligible to apply. Appearing in Preliminary Exam is not counted as an attempt but appearing in Mains Exam is counted.
Regards : banking classes in pune (https://www.sevenmentor.com/best-banking-classes-in-pune.php)
What are the government job opportunities available by doing Bsc data science and its Msc? Is there any chance to get into RBI grade B DSIM/DEPR, NABARD, IES, ISS, SBI, Rail, SSC CGL, SSC JSO, ISRO, DRDO and top graded jobs other than IAS, IPS?
see once you complete your graduation course in any discipline you are eligible to give ssc cgl, rbi assistant, sbi po, sbi clerk etc exams. however data science deals with statistics and it has good career scope in mncs companies,. but for government sector , there is less recruitment now for data science specialist. however data science includes topics like statistics, probability, set theory and discreet mathematics. so you should take bsc in data science if you have eagerness to learnt these courses.