after b.pharm can I do MSc in life science and am I eligible for PGT biology
For pursuing MSc in Life science you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Aspiring students should have passed B.Sc. (three years) Degree after 10+2 with Major/Honours in Life Sciences and any other related life science discipline/Biosciences/Botany/Zoology
- B.Sc. General/Pass degree with Life sciences/Biosciences with Botany and Zoology (equal weight-age) as two of the three main Subjects.
- At least 50 per cent marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade for General candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
All the Best
which one is better MBA Agribusiness or MSC agriculture after BSC agriculture
Hello dear student
- MBA IN agribusiness or MSC in agriculture both have different different scope For job purpose, MBA Agriculture is better than M.Sc Agriculture while for research and further studies related to the course M.Sc is best.
- Also, expense for MBA is much more higher than that of M.Sc. From top institutes, MBA will cost you 8 lac to 12 lac while M.Sc will cost you maximum up to 2 to 3 lachs.
If still have any queries than please post your queries our experts definitely help you.
Hope that's helpful
Best of luck
which are the top 20 colleges for msc biotchnology in India?
Hello dear student
top colleges for msc biotchnology in India -
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi.
- Lovely Professional University , Phagwara.
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara.
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Dr Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University, Pune
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- REVA University, Bangalore
- National Institute of Technology Warangal
- University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Integral University, Lucknow
- Techno India University, Kolkata
For more information please visit the link.
If still have any queries than please post your queries our experts definitely help you
Hope that's helpful
Best of luck
Top agricultural colleges for msc
Before proceeding to the best colleges for pursuing MSc in agriculture, here are some of the M.Sc courses which you might look up like Agronomy, plant molecular biotechnology, pomology and olericulture, plant breeding etc.
Here are some of the good colleges- Lovely Professional University, Banaras Hindu University, Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Punjab Agricultural University.
Have a Good Day.
after b.pharm can i do msc in biochemistry and is it good for me or not ?
The eligibility criteria for pursuing MSc Biochemistry is that the candidate must have completed graduation with minimum 45% required marks from a recognised university.
You are eligible too for pursuing master's in biochemistry as many of the universities in India accept BPharm for MSc Chemistry, for examples : TIFR, IITs, IICT, ICT, IICB, etc.
Yes, the scope for both the fields are good, choice of job opportunities should be based on your preference.
which exam should I write to get PG admission in CUSAT for MSc in meteorology? when is the exam date and application date ? which is the exam I should write?
Hello Aspirant ,
M.SC Meteorology in CUSAT is a 2 year PG course. The course intake is 12 and the eligibility criteria is B.Sc. degree with Physics/Mathematics as the main subject with 55% marks. Those with Mathematics as the main subject should have studied Physics as one of the subsidiaries and vice-versa.Candidates upon completion can find employment in Agriculture & Fishery Sector,Colleges & Universities,Environment Agency,Weather Service Forecasting,Service Industries,Environmental Consultancy and so on.In order to get admission for this course , you need to clear CUSAT CAT (Common Admission Test Conducted by the University).The last date to submit CUSAT CAT 2021 application form without a late fee is the first week of February 2021 and with the late fee is second week of February and the exam date is yet to be announced. So keep on track with their official website to know the exact .
All the best
I want to take admission in MSC chemistry in Gujarat university how can I apply ?
To take admission in MSC chemistry in Gujarat university, we can apply from online mode. Online Registration, Choice Filling and Document verification at Help Centre then Commencement of Academic Term and counselling happens before getting admission.
sir/mam, mujhe Chandigarh university CET mathematics Msc ke liye syllabus provide kijiye
The syllabus for Chandigarh university CET mathematics MSc consist of three subjects:-
Kinematics ,Laws of motiSome Basic Concepts in Chemistry on, Work, energy and power , etc.
Atomic Structure , Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry , etc.
Sets, Relations And Functions , Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications , etc.
how can I do msc physics after bscit ????
After doing bachelor's degree in physics or in Information and need to go with postgraduation courses, for example, a graduate degree or PhD degree, at that point you can apply for some Entrance Exams. The majority of the BSc understudies apply for IIT JAM Exam to finish their MSc Physics through IITs, NITs , etc.
I got 2098 rank in cpget msc zoology course . What r the list of colleges ?
The list of colleges for msc zoology in Telangana are
- OSMANIA UNIVERSITY (OU) HYDERABAD
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, KOTI HYDERABAD
- NIZAM COLLEGE HYDERABAD
- SORIJINI NAIDU (S.N) VANITHA MAHA VIDHYALAYA DEGREE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN HYDERABAD
Hope this helps. All the best