can we apply for odisha jee counselling after jee mains results only without filling the application form for ojee exam
The separate exam which is OJEE 2020 will be conducted for vacant seats left out after the first phase OJEE counselling only for those candidates, who have not been able to appear in the JEE (Main) - 2020 examination due to any reason.. Admission is through a centralised online counselling on the basis of merit of JEE Main score/OJEE score. The authority will release a separate notification for both mode of admission and a separate merit list will be prepared for admission.
i need odisha jee pharmacy question
There are many websites that are available online that will provide you with question papers.
Also on the official website you can enroll yourself for mock test
The link to the website is:
You can have a look at the official website too for the papers.
I hope this helps
I forget my ojee 2019 admit card how to get my roll number again.
Follow these steps :
Reset Password through Security Question
- Visit the JEE Main official website - jeemain.nic.in
- Click on Reset Password option
- Answer the security question opted at the time of filling the application form.
- Now enter the Verification Code that is sent on your Registered Mobile Number
- Now Reset the Password and Login.
I hope this helps.
can i participate in spot admission process without registering in odisha jee for ug mbbs course
Yes you can. As spot round is a completely new process which does not relates to registration processes held earlier for the college. You can now fill the form for spot admissions as a fresh candidate . I wish the best for you in that spot participation.
is it mandatory to register in odisha jee to get admission in ug mbbs course
Odisha JEE is for taking concern of students who are taking admission in mbbs.
So its compulsory to register for Odisha JEE.
For more details please check:
I have lost my green card . what can i do in replacement for ojee councelling
There is 5% reservation for Green Card holders in Odisha joint entrance examination counselling so in case you do not have the Green Card you are not eligible for getting seat under the reservation for Green Card holders .you can get a seat under no reservation . Because green card is the only proof of you being a green card holder.
For more information , follow the given link;
Hope it helps!
What does Ojee registration slip means? I cannot find any such slip in my login Id except allotment letter
Login to the offical website of OJEE Board. Go into my application there you will find your OJEE registration slip. Download it and keep it safely for future use.
Better to search or explore the website thoroughly just to not miss any thing important. You will get it now download and keep safely near you.
Hope it helps!
What documents are required during document verification at nodal center in ojee counselling
During Document verification you have to carry all the required documents in original and there copies. This are the documents you need for verification:-
- JEE Main result
- Online registration slip of OJEE counseling
- Payment Slip
- Class 10th certificate for DOB
- Class 12th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Resident/Nativity Certificate in original from concerned Revenue Officer not below the Tahsildar.
- Original SC/ST/ Certificate by birth state of Odisha
- Income Certificate for TFW candidates
- Green Card issued by the Family Welfare Department of Govt. Of Odisha
- Ex-Serviceman candidates to apply at Rajya Sainik Board and verify whether their name is recommended or not.
- Original Certificate in support of Outlying Odia Speaking Tract category
- Certificate of NRI if eligible
- Medical Certificate from SCB Medical College by PC candidates
- Certificate of Employment of candidate’s parent. Employer: Govt of Odisha/Govt. Of India/Govt. Of India undertakings/Govt. Of Odisha undertakings located in Odisha at the time of application.
- Qualifying exam pass certificate from Odisha
Hope this helps. Best wishes.
2nd ojee odisha examination date
Hope you are doing well!
Now let's go through your question.
Here are the important dates of OJEE:
- Releasing of online application form: 30th January 2019
- Last date of submit application form: 5th April 2019
- Application correction window: 6th – 10th April 2019
- Last date of online application fee payment: 10th April 2019
- Availability of admit card: 26th April 2019
- Date of exam (PBT): 18th May 2019
- CBT exam date: 8th & 9th June 2019
- Rank card release: June 2019
- Counselling started from: 2nd week of June
Thank You & All the best!
Can i get CET BHUBANESWAR with only JEE MAINS rank if my domicile isnt odisha and havent write ojee2019 ?
If u are interested for cse and IT then a general rank of 140+ is required.
For a core branch( electrical , mech) u need a marks of 110+ .
And for other branches like civil etc u need marks around 81+.
Even if u get a seat in cet , getting a hostel seat could be difficult as it is alloted on basis of rank. IF u dont get a hostel seat then u might have to increase ur hostel budget for making ur own arrangments. Looking at this you may ceratinly get an idea of, if you can hold a seat or not.