Overall VARC DILR QA
General Category: 90 80 80 80
NC-OBC 81 72 72 72
SC 60 53.33 53.33 53.33
ST: 60 53.33 53.33 53.33
PWD 60 53.33 53.33 53.33
Now your CAT percentage is also calculated along with other criteria before shortlisting you for WAT and PI rounds. In 2018, it went as:
CAT Performance: 80%
Gender Diversity: 3%
Post Graduate/Professionals: 2%
Work experience: 5%
3% is for female candidates and 2% is for M.Tech,ME, MS, M.Arch, etc.
Your CAT score is calculated using the formula:
CAT score = (Candidates CAT scaled score/300) *80
Merit list preparation:
- 37.5% weightage will be given to your overall scaled score and that is calculated as:
- WAT carries 10% weightage and PI carried 37.5% weightage.
- Your profile carries 15% and the breakdown is as follows:
Work experience: 5%
Extra curricular activities: 5%
For complete information amd how are your 12th and Graduation marks assessed, please visit their official page at:
If you are looking for admission in management schools then the marks provide by you is pretty good to get you in top bschool.Master of Business Administration is the two-year flagship programme of SJMSOM, IIT Bombay that seeks to develop managers for an integrated understanding of all business functions. The college takes admission on the basis of cat score.
As per the Eligibility Criteria that are given below can apply online for admission to MBA programme at SJMSOM, IIT Bombay:
Eligibility Criteria for the course Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 1] A Bachelors degree or a Masters degree with at least 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category) or a minimum CPI of 6.5 (6 in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category) out of 10 from the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelors degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of four years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- 2] Applicants appearing for final year of the degree and those who have completed the degree requirements and awaiting results can also apply. The applicant should have secured an aggregate of 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category) or equivalent till the latest exam that has been completed and whose scores are available.
All the best