Admission method for Sardar Patel institute of technology Mumbai
The admission procedure is as per guidelines from the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell.
- 80% Centralized admission
- 80% admission is effected through CAP by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State.
- For details regarding centralized admission process for the academic year 2019-20, please visit https://www.mahacet.org
- 20% Institute Level admission:
- Details and schedule regarding institute level quota seats will be displayed on the college web site / Notice Board in the month of June 2019