approximately how many studemts sit for clat ug every year? is it better to give clat ug or clat pg?
There are approximately 2522 seats in All India CLAT UG programs , and 1635 seats in CLAT LLM . Out of the total seats there are All India seats , state seats , category - wise reservation seats
As per data released by the consortium , 53,226 students appeared for UG CLAT and 6,217 students appeared for CLAT PG 2020 , thus according to these data it is better to give CLAT PG as the competition level is much less compared to CLAT UG
LIST OF COLLEGES YOU CAN DO UG / PG AFTER CLAT
- Hidayatullah National Law University
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies
- Tamil Nadu National Law University
- National Law University. Jodhpur
- National Law Institute University. Bhopal
- NALSAR University of Law. Hyderabad.
- Hidayatullah National Law university
Hope this clarifies all your doubts
Best wishes for your future