Based upon placements which is best? IHM MUMBAI , IHM BANGLORE , IHM CHENNAI
As per your question IHM Chennai is the best option among IHM Banglore and IHM Mumbai. Beacause in IHM Chennai approx 99% of students will get placed at the end of the year and the rest 1% of the students went for higher studies. Companies like TAJ, ITC, Hilton Accor visit here for placements. So it should be the better option among all according to me.
Hope you are doing well. As per your query based upon placements or any other aspects IHM Mumbai tops the list. It is one of the pioneer institutions and ranks 6. After IHM Mumbai comes IHM Chennai followed at last by IHM Bangalore. Hope you find this helpful. Thank you.
Know More about
Your National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.