best book for gate for Agriculture engineering
Hope you are doing good.
Here is the list of some best books to prepare for GATE Agriculture Engineering.
- Gate Digest in Agriculture Engineering
- Handbook for Agriculture Engineering.
- Farm Power and Machinery by M.Muzamil & Asima Jillani.
- A Numerical Approach in Agricultural Engineering with Objective by Sanjay Kumar
- Engineering Hydrology by k subramnyam
These all are available on Amazon, if you want to buy these you can purchase these directly from there.
Hope this helps.
Below are some of the best books for GATE 2022 Agricultural Engineering, you can refer them.
1. Concept of Agricultural Engineering
2. Farm Machinery
3. Soil and water Conservation
4. Principles of Agricultural Engineering Volume
5. Tractors and Their Power Units
6. Soil And Water Conservation Engineering
hope it helps.
If you are preparing for the GATE examination, then its better to follow the books you are accustomed with in your bachelors. This is because, the notations and the description you will read from those sources will have a better chance of retaining the knowledge.
Some of the important books for the Agricultural Engineering:
1. Concept of Agricultural Engineering, by Mohanty Das.
2. Farm Machinery, by Three Authors.
3. Soil and water Conservation by VVN Murthy.
To know more about GATE 2022 syllabus, visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
Know More about
Your Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.