Can i apply for masters in foreign language after conpleting my btech engineering.? please guide me.
Candidates who want to pursue postgraduation degree in Foreign languages need to meet the eligibility criteria.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Candidates should have a undergraduate degree in the applied courses with at least an aggregate of 45% from India.
- The minimum aggregate percentage for language such as German ,French and Spanish is more than 45% .
- Some eligibility criteria may vary from college to college as there are departments which give admission in UG on the basis of merit based such as Department of Germanic and Romance Studies, Delhi University.
FOREIGN LANGUAGES ENTRANCE EXAMS :
- EFLU , English and foreign language uuniversity admissions
- Department of Germanic and Romance Studies
- JAWAHARLAL NEHRU University entrance exam
There are many universities which offer part-time diploma course in foreign language having a duration of one year.
You can go for Diploma and certificate courses in language as for pursuing Masters in a particular language, candidates need to have done their graduation in the same language.
FOLLOW THE LINK FOR MORE