Nothing is impossible if you are determined.
Remember that self study and analysis is the most powerful tool to crack any exam.
Don't forget to strengthen your core concepts of each subject with NCERT.
Apart from this you need to take proper guidance ( if you are a newbie ) so you can either take classroom or correspondence Couse provided by various institutions.
If not interested , then do study and practice questions from books provided by Arihant publications for JEE preparation as they do cover a majority of topics and questions which are essential for jee preparation and gives boost to your preparations.
Then you can definitely achieve your aim in your quoted time.
I hope this helps
Best of luck
Yes you can crack IIT JEE in 14 months but for this great achievement you have to work hard in the smart way. For this you have to do practice regularly and consistently. During the preparation keep one thing in mind that you have not to move here and their in search of study material. First you can decide that you want to do coaching or want to do self study. If you want to do preparation by the help of coaching then you have to follow that particular coaching study material not move here and their.
And if you want to do self study then first in starting of preparation you have to decide that from which book you want to study after that complete this particular book and then go for another book.
In this examination hours is not matter, here your efficient study and consistency matters a lot.
Hope this suggestions may helps you.
Best of Luck!!
Yes you can definitely crack JEE in 14 months it will be a little bit difficult as you are starting late but if you remain dedicated and honest and study with concentration and focus then you can definitely make it and crack JEE.
Follow the below tips to prepare well for your JEE -
* first of all make routine or timetable :- you can make a routine and try to give at least around 8 hours to study.
- PHYSICS is the toughest part for most of the aspirants as it has both numericals and concepts to deal with , so keep at least 3 hours each day for Physics.
- In Chemistry you have to deal with reactions and learn them and solve questions as well, so give at least 2 hours daily to Chemistry
- Mathematics is all about practising questions, so try to give at least around 3 hours each day for maths
*practice questions:- after finishing each chapter you should practice numericals and mcqs
*You should practise at least 80 to100 numericals and mcqs in Each chapter to master concepts so that you can solve numericals and MCQs easily
* You should make chapterwise short notes for each chapter and it should contain all the important concepts and formulas
*Revise your concepts, important formulas etc at regular intervals, like once in a week or 15 days .
*Solve previous year JEE questions :-it will let you know the examination pattern, type and difficulty level of questions etc
* Go through JEE mock test papers , it will let you know your preparation level and and weak areas so that you can work on them and perform well in your examination
To prepare well you can go for our jee mains knockout
To crack the national exam firstly you must go through the syllabus and then analyse it. After analysing make a study schedule in which you have to focused on things like how many hours you can devote to your study and as you mentioned In 14 months you have to crack iit jee and yes, it is possible and almost you have to give 5-6 hour to your study daily and also you have to stick to your schedule then, only you can crack the exam.
All the Best.