can i do b.sc computer science ( information technology) if i had pcb with information technology in 12 th class ?
B.Sc. Computer Science is an abbreviation for Bachelor of Science in Computer Science(B.Sc. CS.) A Bachelor's degree in computer science takes three years to complete. Theory of Computing, Programming Languages, Database systems, Networking, Software engineering, and artificial intelligence are all topics covered in computer science. Students who get a B.Sc. in Computer Science will have a variety career opportunities, including being an IT Project Manager, DTP Operator, Hardware, Software or Network Engineering. It is concerned with the study of computers and their applications in a systematic and logical manner.
Candidates are granted admission to the B.Sc. Computer Science programme only if they meet the institute's eligibility requirements. If the applicant's do not meet the qualifying requirements, they would be denied admission to the institute. Various Institutes/ Universities have different eligibility standards. The following are the general requirements for a B.Sc. in Computer Science:-
- Candidates must pass their 10+2 exams with a minimum of 45 percent from a recognised board.
- Aspirants must pass 10+2 with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics )
- At the time of admission, candidates must have reachee the age of 17.
Since you haven't mentioned the name of any college for which you want to know the eligibility criteria for Bsc computer science so here I'm telling you basic eligibility criteria of BSc computer science that most of the colleges in India follows.
The basic eligibility criteria to pursue BSC Computer Science is that the candidate must have passed their class 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognised board and those who have studied computer science as one of the subject in class 12th also preferred for admission in BSC Computer Science, however eligibility criteria for admission In BSc Computer Science can differ from College to college, so for your help I'm listing you below some of the top universities for BSc computer science.
Here is the list of some of the top universities in India offering BSC Computer Science:
1. SRM Institute of Science and Technology, kattankulathur
2. Lovely professional University, Phagwara
3. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
4. Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
5. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra open University, Nashik
6. Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
7. Gandhigram rural institute, Dindigul
8. Osmania University, Hyderabad
9. Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore
10. Kalinga Institute of industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
For more relevant information, you may visit here:
Hope this helps, all the best.