Dr Ambedkar institute of technology Kanpur Electronics engineering
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped (AITH), UP was established in the year 1997. AITH is an autonomous Institute established under the Department of Technical Education, Government. of Uttar Pradesh. AITH is spread over 15 acres of land. The College offers diploma and undergraduate courses. The programmes of AITH are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AITH is affiliated to the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
It offers some of the popular engineering courses under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. Courses at AITH are categorized under Diploma and Degree Level Programmes.
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped provides different infrastructure and facilities to the students and faculty such as centralised digital library, hostel for handicapped students, sports facilities, medical facilities, canteen and labs, etc. Various other facilities like internet, counselling, etc are also available for the students.
- Library: The Library has a mixed collection of both print and electronic format, which include books, journals, databases, CDs/DVDs, e-journals, reports, etc.
- Hostel: The Institute has separate hostels for both boys and girls. Wi-Fi and LAN facilities are also provided to the hostel students.
- Sports: AITH provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Medical Facility: The college has a canteen that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students at a reasonable price to the students.
- Canteen: AITH has a food court available for the students and faculty that serves food to them at reasonable rates.
- Labs: The Institute has a laboratory for the students so that they can have practical knowledge of what they learn.
Major companies visit the campus during the Annual Placement Drive such as Tech Mahindra, Optimus, Accenture, HYSEL, Smart Chips etc. For ECE, there are not many campus placements, and most students go for off-Campus placements. Average package is around 2-3 LPA.
Check out this link for more info:
Hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask more questions.
Have a good day!!
As you don't mention anything but college so I'm assuming you want to know about the cut-off .
According to the last year cut-off of Dr. Ambedkar institute of technology Kanpur for electronics engineering is around 4842-7196 (genral- home state)
Hope this help
Thank you have a nice day
Placements: The placement in the college is not good as other private or government colleges, but if you have confidence in yourself, you can achieve whatever you want, a few students have joined Adobe or Oracle as well. Few companies like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, STATCOM, and L& T do visit the college for placements.
Infrastructure: As it is not as old college as other government colleges, the infrastructure is good enough, and due to diploma course, the labs are equipped with the latest lab equipment. The classrooms are well facilitated, but as this is a government college one should not expect ACs.
Faculty: Few of the faculty members of the college are good enough, but the number is quite less. The juniors faculty outnumbered them easily, but few senior faculty members are good enough. The lab assistants are also diploma holder with a lot of practical knowledge and can train one to quite an extent.
Other: The campus life is not good as other private institutions due to lack of college attention.
For more information please visit: https://www.careers360.com/colleges/dr-ambedkar-institute-of-technology-for-handicapped-kanpur
I hope this was helpful. Thank you!