How to apply for COMEDK UGET , here is you answer to apply for the COMEDK UGET you have to fill the application form for the exam. if you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria only then you can fill the form for the examination.
Steps to fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form
1. Registration :- Candidates must register using their name, date of birth , email id and mobile number. An OTP would be sent on the registered mobile number. After the registration is complete, a User ID and password will be generated for all applicants which would be intimated through email and SMS.
2. Filling the COMEDK UGET Application Form :- After the registration is complete, candidates have to login to start filling the application form. Candidate are required to fill the personal details, academic details, and communication details. Candidates also have to mention their Unique photo id proof number, PAN number , Aadhar card number.
3. Upload documents :- Upload all the necessary documents such as photograph, signature etc.
4. Test center selection :- Applicants must select the 3 test centers according to their order of preference.
5. Application fee payment :- After successfully submitting the application form, candidates must pay the application fee in an online mode through the net banking or debit or credit card.
6. Submission of the application form :- After payment the candidates must confirm and submit the application form.
1. Andaman & Nicobar :- Port Blair
2. Andhra Pradesh :- Chittoor, Guntur , Kakinada , Kurnool , Nellore , Rajahmundry , Ananthpur , Tirupathi , Vijayawada , Visakhapatnam
3. Arunachal Pradesh :- Itanagar
4. Assam :-Guwahati , Jorhat
5. Bihar :- Arrah , Aurangabad , Bhagalpur , Bihar Sharif , Darbhanga , Gaya , Hajipur , Muzaffarpur ,Patna , Purnea , Samastipur , Siwan , Chapra
for more information about the COMEDK UGET you can check out the following link
Hope this answer is beneficial to you
There are 6 major steps to apply for the COMEDK exam.
- firstly,you must register yourself by visiting the consortium of medical,engineering and dental colleges of karnataka's official website .
- After successful registration,you must fill the application form,where you need to fill your personal details,academic details,category,address,nationality,etc.
- upload the required documents like your photo,signature in jpeg format
- selection of your exam centers.you can submit a maximum of 3 choices.
- submit your application form.
- payment of application fee (Rs.1500 if only COMEDK and Rs.2400 if COMEDK and UNIGAUGE)
you can click on the below link,to know about the exam centres of COMEDK.
Hope this information is helpful to you.
COMEDK UGET 2019 College Predictor
Know your admission chances in Engineering, Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka based on Rank
You can check the exam centres in careers 360 app or website.
Just go to the website and search for comedk ,you would get entire information about comedk from eligibility to exam centres.
It is clearly mentioned for each state how many districts are alloted .
All the best
You can give your preferred location options while filling the application form. You can select 3 near locations to your home. or you can select you think comfortable for you.
There are total 140 cities selected and every city has multiple centers. so don't worry about it. you will get the options. if in your admit card you get a center which is far away then have a discussion with your parents and travel with them and reach there prior one or two days that you will get time to settle down and get prepared and go for exam.
The officials take care of this matter. if there is option which is in your city then they will give you that only but if in case it goes to another city then you have to be prepared.
No need to worry. Everything will go smoothly. Just focus on your preparation. Prepare in every way you can and solve as many questions you can. All the best!
for more details you can visit the link :- https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/comedk-uget-exam-centres
Hope it helps!