hey, present I'm in 10th standard.can I crack sat and TOEFL by self-studying for an hour a day along with my jee preparation? if yes suggest to me any books/study plan by your experience...
Recommended: USE JEE Main College Predictor & make your college preference list for JoSAA Choice filling process. Click Here
Latest: Apply to these TOP institutions with your JEE Main score - Check List here
To crack yourself
Follow the exam patterns
Previous years question papers
Make a routine
Follow the syllabus
Give mock test
Clear your doubts from youtube
Take helps from Google and online sites
Best books for jee mains
- Concepts of physics (Vol. 1 and 2) by H.C Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & walker
- Understanding Physics by D C Pandey (Arihant Publications): Set of books for
Electricity & Magnetism
Mechanics (Vol. 1 & 2)
Optics & Modern Physics
Waves & Thermodynamics
- Problems and solution of physics by Shashi bhushan tiwari
- Problems in physics by SS Krotov
For chemistry books are
- NCERT Textbooks (for Class XI and XII )
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee
- Organic Chemistry by O P Tandon
- Physical Chemistry by P.W. Atkins
- Concept of Physical Chemistry by P Bahadur
- Objective Mathematics by R D Sharma
- Play with Graphs by Amit M Agarwal (Arihant Publications)
- Integral Calculus by Amit M Agarwal (Arihant Publications)
- Complete mathematics for JEE Main TMH
For more information about jee mains you can visit here
Thank you. I hope this answer helps you.
How to prepare by self study for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced along with WBJEE if I have 2 years for preparation?
what is syllabus for JEE & NEET if I am studying along with Maharashtra HSC board? Suggest books? Are NCERT, Maharashtra (revised syllabus) books sufficient?
Know More about
Your Joint Entrance Examination (Main) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.