Hi I am student of pcmc after 12th and wanted to go for mbbs so I joined b. Pham and completed it so is there any chance for me to write neet and go for mbbs? As I have completed 12th pcmc and b. Pham in biology.
Smriti, this is NEET 2020 Eligilbility criteria:
- Indian Nationals, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs, and Foreign Nationals
- No upper age limit as of now. The Candidate should be at least 17 years by December 31st of 2020
- You should have completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your Core Subjects.
- 50% Aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category, 45% for PWD and 40% for OBC,SC,ST Candidates.
- NIOS and Private Candidates are also eligible
With PCMC, you haven't studied Biology. You can study Biology as an additional subject and still be qualified in NEET. But as this is little late now for NEET 2020, you can study Biology as an additional subject and then appear NEET 2021. So the doors are not completely closed out for you to study MBBS.
- No you are not eligible for neet examination as it compulsory to have biology/Biotechnology , Physics Chemistry and English in your 10+2 but as you told you haven't studied Biology at 10+2 level, so unluckily you are not eligible for neet if you have done b pharma.
You can check the neet eligibility criteria provided below :-
- You need to get at least 50 % aggregate in pcb in your class 12th board examination from a recognized board if you belong to general category ; while it's only 40% aggregate in pcb for obc, sc and st categories , 45 % aggregate in pcb for pwd category.
- To be eligible for Neet 2020 you need to be at least 17 years old or more by December 31st, 2020 .
- There's no upper age limit for neet 2020.
- There's no attempt limit for neet examination.
- Students appearing for Class 12 th boards in 2020 are also eligible for neet 2020.
- Recognized open boards like Nios etc, private students are also eligible for neet 2020.
In case if you still want to do mbbs then you need to first study biology as an additional subject and then you can appear in neet examination next year.
For detailed information about neet examination go through our page for which link is provided below; -
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK