Hi, I want to know about GATE exam as how it helps in future like placement etc?
I hope you are doing good,
The purpose of the GATE test is to test students' knowledge and understanding of their undergraduate studies in Engineering and Science. Every year lakhs of engineering graduates from universities and colleges of engineering. GATE In the current competitive environment, measurement and evaluation of engineering students is possible only through GATE testing.
The GATE rating of the person to be drafted and used by many public sector (PSU) activities (i.e., state-owned companies such as Indian Oil, GAIL, and Hindustan Petroleum etc. from CSIR and Scholarship to ME / M.Tech many more.
- Pursue ME / M.Tech./M.Sc programs at any of the leading institutions in the country
- A Master's degree leads to doing something and developing and nurturing your interest in a particular area that can lead to research / Ph.D.,
- Many domain specialty companies hire hiring campuses at leading institutions.
- Higher salaries are awarded to a recent graduate student compared to a certificate
- Masters degrees are required for those who wish to apply for Faculty / Research positions at educational institutions and numerous R&D institutions.
- Scholarship of Rs 8000 / - is paid at the time of masters; therefore there is no dependence on parents for financial needs.
- GATE graduates are also eligible to receive a Junior Research Fellowship award from CSIR Laboratories and CSIR-funded projects.
- More than 37 PSUs (Operational Institutions - government agencies), such as BARC, IOCL etc. place GATE degrees as a requirement.
- According to the GATE standard, one of the international universities (Like NTU, Singapore) offers a Ph.D. position without GRE points.
- Most importantly be a part of any nationally recognized Educational Institution and enjoy learning and research in a positive environment.
- One finds psychological satisfaction by working in an area of interest.
- Last but not least, the Master's course changes the thinking process of each individual; teaches us how to approach and solve a problem in a completely new & unknown place.