IIL Indore offers five-year integrated BA-LL.B and BBA-LL.B along with LL.B at UG level. Candidates who have scored a minimum of 45% marks in their 10+2 examination are eligible to apply. The cut-off for reserved category students is 40% in 10+2. For LL.B, candidate must score at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in graduation to be eligible for admission. Students seeking admission to integrated courses must appear for the IILET, an entrance test conducted by the institute. Selection of eligible candidates to LL.B will be based on CLAT exam. Shortlisted candidates are called for counselling at the institute.
Hope this helps you.
The Indore Institute of Law offers BA-LL.B, BBA-LL.B, and LL.B at the undergraduate level and LL.M as postgraduate course along with a number of certified diploma programmes.
• candidates can apply online on Indore Institute of Law Official website
• candidates applying for the undergraduate courses must also fill up and submit the IILET examination form online at the college website
• candidates applying to the BA-LL.B and BBA-LL.B courses must successfully complete 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category)
• applicants who meet the minimum eligibility criteria must write the IILET exam- an institute level entrance test conducted by IIL
• candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their 10+2 scores and IILET exam scores
• shortlisted candidates have to undergo counselling at the institute post which they are offered admission, if selected
• applicants for the LL.B (Hons.) course must successfully complete graduation in any stream from a recognized university
• selection of candidates will be based on clat scores
• those applying for the LL.M course must be law graduates having acquired LL.B or equivalent degree from a recognised Institute
• Admission to LL.M will be through LSAT exam
• applicants for the post graduate courses are evaluated on the basis of their academic records 10+2 and graduation marks to be specific
BA-LL.B and BBA-LL.B
- the minimum eligibility is 45% marks in 10+2 (any stream) for general category candidates and 40% For reserved category candidates
- the selection criteria is 10+2 marks and IILET score (institute level entrance test)
- the minimum eligibility is 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in graduation (any stream)
- the selection criteria is a valid score in CLAT
It is important to note that for integrated programs, candidate should not be above 20 years of age for general category and 22 years of age for reserved category students. For LL.B, the candidate should be below the age of 30 for general category and below 35 for reserved category students. The maximum student intake for the BA-LL.B course is 240 and for BBA-LLB is 120. 300 seats are available for LL.B applicants.
- the minimum eligibility is 55% marks and 50% in LL.B (hons) for general and reserved category students respectively and the selection criteria is a valid score in LSAT
Hope this helps you and good luck