The admission procedure is consists of appearing in the entrance exam, registration for the counselling, choice filling for colleges, report to allotted colleges for admission and payment of the admission fee. Candidates to get admission in MBBS & BDS courses should appear in the national level entrance exam.
- Candidate should be India citizen.
- OCI candidates can also apply.
- The lower age limit to apply in NEET is 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- The upper age limit is 25 years and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates should clear the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with PCB and English subject.
- Candidates those studying in 12th are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate should obtain 50% minimum marks (40% for reserve category candidates) in the qualifying exam.