Every candidate who qualifies NEET Cut-off is eligible to take part in counselling process. Now, there are broadly two types of counselling process for NEET qualifiers, first one is All India counselling conducted by DGHS on behalf of MCC for 15% All India Quota seats in government medical colleges and all seats in different central Institutions including AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, ESI, Delhi University (DU), BHU, AMU and other deemed universities . The second one is the state counselling held by each individual state medical council for the rest of the 85% of the seats in the government colleges, state run universities and the private medical colleges of the state.
Note that there are some extra eligibility criterias for state counselling like domicile, residency and so on.
For more details about cut-off and NEET counselling do visit the links given below :-
I am enlisting down top medical colleges in which you can pursue MBBS programme based on your NEET score :-
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- King George's Medical University, Lucknow
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
And many more. For complete list do visit the link given below :
I hope this information helps you.