UGC NET exam will be qualified if you give equal and proper attention to the main topics as well as if you are following this steps:
Step1 : Go through the syllabus properly. As we know it comprises of 2 papers of total 150 questions, Paper 1 will contain 50 questions of general aptitude and Paper 2 will contain 100 questions of your selected subject.
Step2 : Mark the important topics and prepare good notes of each topic. Focus mainly on that topic in which you are weak.
Step3 : Manage the time properly as you should give time to both the papers since both are important to qualify this exam.
Step4: Solve atleast 10 mock papers to boost your confidence level. Solving papers also helps you to know what type of questions may come and in which topic you are not so good.
Step5: Revise each and every thing properly before appearing in the exam. Last minute revision is the most important thing as it will help you to score good marks.
Best of luck!
For the preparation of Management subject:
1) Firstly go through the syllabus very nicely.
You will find almost all the topics are from the subjects we have studied during graduation and post graduation.
2) Then start preparing your own notes with the help of books you already have. Make sure that the notes are not very lengthy and are on point because short notes are very beneficial to revise during the exam, as they save time.
3) After preparing the notes start solving at least 10 previous year paper. This will give you an idea about where you stand and what kind of question they ask.
4) Accordingly, prepare your study plan and refer many youtube videos for the mock tests and keep brushing your basics.
Honestly, if you had studied properly during your graduation days getting through the exams will not be very difficult.
Practicing as many questions as you can is the only best way to crack the exam I believe.
Hope this helps.
To qualify the UGC NET exam is not an easy task. It requires hard work and dedication and a well-planned strategy to prepare well.
Here are some preparation tips which are helpful for you.
1.Gain familiarity with UGC NET Management Syllabus. Do not skip any topic.
2. Start the preparation with Paper-1 syllabus because it is simpler than the Paper – 2. You must finish it as soon as you can.
3. Refer good books which are recommended by the experts to prepare well for the UGC NET exam.
4. Make short notes for last time revision.
5. Manage time properly. Give time to the topics according to their importance level.
6. Solve previous years question papers and practice online mock test papers.
7. Be positive, be hopeful and be confident.
To prepare for UGC NET Exam and make career in lectureship
You need to prepare step by step
Prepare for UGC NET Paper 1
, paper 2 and paper 3 with the UGC NET Management Books
some of the books are
Business Environment-B.N Ghosh
Macroeconomics-Rudiger ET Al
Managerial Accounting-Hilton & Platt
International Accounting -Shirin Rathore
Business Economics-H.L Ahuja
Industrial Economics -Hay & Morriss
Business Statistics-Amir A.
Organisational Behavior-Pearson Education