How is index mark calculated by Kerala university for bcom admission for cbse state and icse students is it out of 1400 or 1450 or 1500
The seats under network standard in Aided Colleges will be filled by the Colleges worried on the premise of legitimacy and based on network testament issued by the Revenue Authorities/Parish Cleric/some other Competent Authority.
2. The Community Quota enlistment will be affected in online mode (Item no.06.33.03 of the Minutes of the gathering of the Syndicate dated 11.03.2019). Applicants need not present the application for network standard confirmation in universities. No enrollments solely for network standard will be admissible. They can utilize the application number of their unique enlistment and submit online application for Community Quota independently.
3. Most extreme 20 alternatives might be given to understudies. The alternatives given by the competitor during on the web enlistment for legitimacy seats won't be considered under any conditions.
4. From the applications presented, the University will plan ranklist of the qualified applicants and a similar will be sent to the universities concerned.
5. The qualified understudies who show up in the ranklist will be told to show up at the selected school for authentication confirmation, and affirmation from that point dependent on the position and number of empty seats.
6. All admissions to Community Quota (counting the empty seats of SC/ST changed over if there should arise an occurrence of Helped Backward universities with Minority status) are to be affected from the Community Quota
Ranklist of the schools affirmed by the University. The last affirmed ranklist will be distributed in the school notice board and in the confirmation site.
7. The ideal opportunity for enlistment for Community Quota and the directions for enrollment will be distributed later.
Guarantee for Reservation under 'Socially and Educationally Backward Classes' (SEBC):
Reservation of seats to the Socially and Educationally in reverse Classes will be as per the arrangements contained in G.O. (P) 208/66/Edn. Dated 2.5.1966, as revised now and again.
Candidates having a place with Ezhava, Muslim, Other Backward Hindus, Latin Catholic/SIUC and Other In reverse Christian people group, guaranteeing reservation under SEBC standard ought to constantly create 'Non Creamy layer Certificate' acquired from the Village Officer concerned. Applicant having a place with Non Creamy Layer classification just are qualified for asserting reservation to SEBC classification. Yearly Pay isn't a criteria for booking for SEBC applicants.
The people group under OEC which is likewise included under OBH/OBX classes, will be considered for reservation alongside OBH/OBX.
Applicants guaranteeing reservation under Community standard in Aided Colleges, who have a place with the network of the Management which runs the school, should create network authentication from the Revenue expert/Parish Priest/some other equipped specialist worried, at the hour of confirmation.