To download the UPES Admit Card, you will have to log in using your application number and password. The admit card is the only document using which you can enter at the exam centres. The tentative date for downloading the admit card is on 01 April 2019.
The admit card is released every year in the online mode. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) conducts UPESEAT for B.Tech admissions. And the date of UPESEAT is from 13 – 19 May 2019.
Following steps you need to follow while getting the admit card :
- You will have to start by visiting the official website as per scheduled by the UPES. The dates for downloading the admit card has not been released yet.
- Click on the link and access the admit card portal.
- Now, you will have to enter the Application Form, Date of Birth, and Registered E-mail ID.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now your admit card is ready for downloading.
Remember, You must keep the admit card safe with you even after the declaration of the results of the entrance exam as the admit card might be needed in the counselling rounds.
Note : The last date to apply through the application form is May 08, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria : For appearing in the UPESEAT, you must satisfy the following eligibility requirements :
- You must secure Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level – class 10 and 12
- You need to score Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in class 12.
For Applying via board merit : For applying into UPES, you need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements :
- You need to score Minimum 80% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and minimum 80% aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) at class 12 level.
For applying via JEE Main merit : Following eligibility criteria you need to fulfill :
- A valid score of JEE Main 2019 is a must to apply.
- You need to secure Minimum 60% marks at Higher& Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and minimum 60% aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) at class 12th level.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern : The UPESEAT Exam pattern is listed below :
- This will be a computer-based test.
- It will consist of MCQ type questions.
- The duration of the exam is 03 hours.
- There are questions from 5 subjects. They are - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension, and Current Affairs Awareness.
- Maths, Physics and Chemistry Section carries 50 marks each.
- English Language Comprehension Section fetches 30 marks.
- Current Affairs Awareness Section fetches 20 marks.
Hope this helps!!
Good Luck :)
Generally, The admit card will not be provided in the official website. Instead they will send it to the registered email ids of candidates a day prior to the exam. Every detail regarding the exam will be sent in mail . So, don't worry. Use our links https://engineering.careers360.com/exams/upeseat , https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/upeseat for your complete reference.
all the best!!