How to get admission to GH Raisoni Law School Nagpur. is direct admission possible,or through some entrance exam.
- GH Raisoni College of Engineering offers Under Graduate course in BE in 7 Seven Specializations and Post Graduate Course MCA, M Tech & MBA and offers Ph.D. in ten Specializations.
- GH Raisoni College of Engineering organizes offline application procedure to confess the eligible applicants for admission process.
- Candidates who are qualified in 10+2 with minimum aggregate marks are eligible to take admission in BE/B Tech and selection of applicants will be done through entrance exam MHT-CET or JEE Main Valid Score.
- Candidates who are graduated in Bachelor’s degree are eligible to take admission for Post Graduate Course. Selection process of the students will be based on Entrance Exam.
- Candidates who are qualified in Master’s Degree are eligible to take admission for Ph.D. Course and selection process will be done through Entrance Exam GATE/UGC-NET
The university follows the rules as per CET Government of Maharashtra, you can refer to the link below for further information:
The aspirant is supposed to score above 35% in CET for open category and above 30% for reserved category. Then a rank list is prepared on the basis of the score on CET. If you have qualified CET, then you can fill the form and register yourself for Centralized admission process. Then the candidates would be assigned a merit number. The merit list would be prepared by the authorities.
You can refer to their website for further information.