Chandu, SVEC is a Private Engineering College and hence 70% of the seats are filled through Convenor quota and the remaining 30% seats are filled through Management/NRI quota as per the guidelines of AP Council of Higher Education. SVEC will release the notification of 2020-21 for admission to Management Quota seats and you need to fill in the application form and send it across. You can check the application form at: http://svec.education/wp-content/programs/syllabus/new/ApplicationForB.Tech.pdf . The notification will look like this: https://www.vidyanikethan.edu/svec-admission-notification-for-b-category-and-pio-quota-seats-2019-20/, Based on the applications received, a merit list is prepared and admissions are conducted. For more information, please reach out to them at: firstname.lastname@example.org .