Admission in to Diploma Courses offered in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad is on basis of merit in TS POLYCET. The University will conduct the counselling and allot seats based on the rank secured by the candidates. The eligibility criteria is as follows
- A candidate must have passed in S.S.C or equivalent examination.
- He/She must have studied at least for 4 years in the schools located in rural areas (non - municipal areas) from 1st to 10th standard
- Candidates belonging to OC & BC category must score minimum 5.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) in all subjects including Hindi.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD category must score minimum 4.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) in all subjects including Hindi.
- The candidates must have completed 15 years of age as on 31st August of the year of admission and the upper age limit is 22 years.
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria you are eligible to get admission provided you must qualify in TS POLYCET. The details related to counselling will be placed in the University Official website which you need to check from time to time. The link to the official website is given below