There are many coaching centres which gives you preparation after 10th ,due to pandemic the option isn't suitable so take charge yourself ,one who takes polycet mainly have to focus on maths ,and all other syllabus will be according to 10th subjects,and for 150 marks
To begin with preparation Be ready to face .
Prepare and practise every each bitpaper
Keep a timetable further and take one subject in one day and keep learning new things that you haven't learned before .
Atlast take mocktest before few days for exam ,so that you'll get practised .
All the best.
TS POLYCET is a three-year diploma polytechnic admission test administered by the Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- Aspirants can appear after completing SSC.
- Telangana state residency is required.
Things to be done
- Candidates should initially prepare for TS Polycet 2021 by brushing up on their fundamentals. It is critical for applicants to understand and be comfortable with the curriculum. The official TS Polycet 2021 curriculum will inform applicants about the subjects and units they will need to study for the forthcoming entrance test.
- Following the course, students will need to acquaint themselves with the TS Polycet 2021 test format. Candidates will be able to grasp the details of how the test will be conducted by looking at the exam pattern.
- Candidates are recommended to create their own study programme after they are comfortable with the material and test format. The plan should include a daily breakdown of how many and which subjects and units the applicants will study each day. The planning should be done in such a way that the applicants' studies do not get monotonous.
- While preparing for the TS Polycet 2021, applicants should choose appropriate reference books. While most applicants will utilise their board test materials to study for the forthcoming entrance exam, additional literature should be read to get a broader understanding. This will guarantee that the applicants do not miss any of the syllabus.
- While studying is necessary to prepare for the coming exam, practical evaluation is also required to do effectively. Candidates are encouraged to practise utilising mock exams and sample papers on a regular basis in order to gauge their progress.
- Candidates should keep frequent revision periods in mind when planning their studies. Candidates will have less possibilities of forgetting what they have previously studied if they continually revise it. Revision will also allow the applicant to double-check whether or not they have grasped the material and proceed appropriately. The act of revising is an important element of the preparation process.
Some important points to remember
- Solid understanding of the syllabus
- Keep yourself informed about the exam schedule.
- Time management that is effective
- Correct books that cover the whole curriculum should be referred to.
- During the examination, it is critical to review each chapter and topic.
- Be upbeat and confident.
Go through the link
Hope it helped