The subject is found difficult for many freshers at begin or end, or at any other point. But there are some tips which every student must follow to understand the subject better such as :
- Whenever you see a specimen during your class, try to relate it with the image on your book. This would help you get a better idea about the difference between book image and in real.
- Then try to explore more about same in different books as content and diagrams varies.
- You may refer to IBSingh, BD Chaurasia's books, snell's book (For clinical anatomy) or Nettler's atlas.
- For embryology, try Langaman. This is the most popular book for embryology.
- Try to communicate with your subject when you have bone, try to run your hand trough the crests or troughs into the bone while studying for better knowledge.
- Draw the diagrams with basic color code such as red for arteries, black for nerves, brown for muscles, yellow for fat and green for fascia and dark green for ligaments.
- Prepare detailed notes about the subject.
- Formulate a detailed strategy.
Hope this information helps you!