how to prepare for BHU UET for BA hons social science? what is the date of UET??
Hello Megha ,
Banaras Hindu University organises its Undergrauduate Entrance Test (UET) separately for each courses.
In order to prepare for UET , you need to understand the question paper model which is as follows:
The UET Entrance Exam paper consists of 150 Multiple Choice Questions in which each question carries 3 marks and the duration for the overall examination is 2 hours. If you failed to select the right answer, then your 1 marks will be deducted for each and every wrong answer given by you.
Syllabus of UET Entrance Examination for BA (Social Science):
- -Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal and Logical Reasoning
- -English Comprehension and Grammer
- -Current Affairs of the country
- -General Science: Science syllabus studied till Class 10
- -General Social Science: Social Science Syllabus studied till Class 10
- -General Awareness
- -Basic Mathematics
Methods to prepare for BHU UET Entrance Test:
The time duration for completing the examination is just 2 hours which is equal to 120 minutes. This means that you will have 48 seconds for answering each questions. Usually each question takes much time than that as the questions are not straight forwarded and it requires time to gather the exact solution and then answer it.
Keeping in consideration the above duration, the best ways to prepare will be as follows:
- Start making startegies and practicing more to increase your speed of getting the answers. The more you practice, the more fast you will be.
- Finish those questions first which you know well and confident about it.
- Get old CBSE Exampler of Class 10 Science and Social Science and go through it.
- If you not sure about any questions, then skip answering it. By this way you will save yourself from losing one negative marking.
- Prepare the Old Question Paper of the past 5 years and try solving it again and again. This will give you a perfect idea and habit of answering such questions in the given time.
So the above were the methods which you can use to qualify the entrance examination.
In case if you need any more support, please feel free to mention.
Good Luck !!