- first and foremost thing is refer the previous year question papers of BHU UET .
- since, after referring previous year papers you will get to know the standards of paper and get to know on what basis the questions are asking mostly and the complexity of questions .
- nextly, go through the syllabus and know the examination pattern
- since, maths is a scoring subject and it only needs practice and logical thinking.
- also, i suggest you to prepare an effective time schedule and allot a particular time to particular concept.
- The paper is not much that tough, and it is easy once you step in, but you need to have a little bit patience during preparation .
- keep more focussed on the syllabus of 11th and 12th class, because most of the questions are based on that curriculum only .