How to prepare for jee main and advance?
In order to clear these exams, you need to have hands on knowledge about all the NCERT textbooks . You will be required to clear all concepts, solve as many questions as possible. You should practice past year papers much often and try to complete hefty questions in time. Try to do slightly difficult questions than given in the past year's papers , then you'll get adapted to tricky questions much better.
All the very best!
- Find out what motivates you (you may think what you want from life and how being an IITian will make it easier for you to achieve it).You must have a reason why do you want to get into an IIT.Once you are motivated, a determination will follow.But from here the real challenge starts, being determined is easy but remaining determined for 2 years will be a tough job.
- A correct timetable is very crucial. Your activities should be planned. The time distribution for studying all of Physics,Chemistry, and Mathematics in one day should be clear to you from the moment you wake up. Always aim to set constructive goals.
- You have to always be sworn by three planning tools, a proper time table for each subject, long term and short term plans and a balanced study schedule which leaves adequate time for other activities.
- If your parents could afford it, you should join a coaching institute, such that you get at least 6 hours to prepare for yourself.
- Follow the right(not many) books . Keep the sources minimal but be thorough with whatever you have chosen. Books like SL Loney, Cengage, I.A Maron for maths, HC Verma for physics, NCERT, JD Lee, Morrison Boyd for chemistry.
All the very best and good luck.
JEE Mains exam has already been conducted and now is the time for JEE Advanced exam.
You will have to study hard for the exam to score good marks. For cracking JEE advance you will need strong understanding and clarity of the concepts. Rote learning will not prove to be very helpful in this exam. This exam is designed to check student's ability and skills in practical, concept-based learning.
Manage your time well, concentrate on every subject, and practise mock tests. This will help you perform better in your examination.
You can refer to this article to know in detail about the preparation tips, important topics, books for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. etc.
Good luck for your exam.
Know More about
Your Joint Entrance Examination (Main) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.