the most important tool you require for competitive examinations like these is hardwork, determination and motivation. Along with those, you can utilize some of the tips given below, which preparing for CAT,
- Be thorough of the exam syllabus and pattern
- Gather all the required study materials, such as textbooks, reference books etc
- Make a study plan for each day and follow it thoroughly
- Make notes as you study as it will be very helpful during the time of revision
- Solve previous years question papers as it will not only help you gain an idea as to how the questions are asked but also help you identify your strong and weak points and help you understand where you need to put in more effort
- Leave ample time for revision
CUSAT CAT 2021 exam syllabus for BSC statistics. should I studay physics and chemistry? is it necessary? or should I only study my 11 th and 12th maths. ? please help..
cusat cat had cancelled the cat exam. is their any possiblity of admissions on the basis of the marks of plus 2
Know More about
Your Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.