How will be Radiodiagnosis in rajah muthaiya - annamalai University...plls advice
Quick Facts About The Annamalai University :
- “The NIRF-2018” by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has ranked the University in the band 101-150 in the overall category as well as the University Category.
- In the Medical Category, the ranking is a 24th category as well as the University Category.
- Annamalai University was the first private university in India.
- It is approved by the Medical Council Of India.
- Lecture Halls
- Skill Lab
- Common Room for Boys & Girls
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Course Details :
- Typically, M.D. (Radio Diagnosis) is a three year course, minimum eligibility for which is a M.B.B.S with 1 year compulsory internship.
- Radiology is a division of medicine, which uses imaging technologies such as x-rays, MRIs and CT scans for diagnosing as well as treating diseases.
Eligibility Criteria : Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Category-Wise Cut-Off Percentile (2018) :
- Others : 50th Percentile
- OBC : 40th Percentile
- SC : 40th Percentile
- ST : 40th Percentile
- UR & PH : 45th Percentile
- OBC & PH : 40th Percentile
- SC & PH : 40th Percentile
- ST & PH : 40th Percentile
Let's have a quick detail about the placements. No doubt that the college is the Best Medical college in India and also counts among the top 100 Medical Colleges in Asia. Studying and graduating from Annamalai University Tamil Nadu is one of the first three highest impact factor Educational Institution of India.
Hope this helps!!
Best Wishes :)